An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Adviser Assistant or Paraplanner to join a growing Financial Advice firm. They are seeking a driven individual with a passion for growth or someone who enjoys the back office support work with experience supporting an Adviser.
This role is a rare opportunity to learn and develop your career as you are able to learn from fellow high performing advisers within a tight knit team. There are many development opportunities that support your long-term goals, whether it is becoming a senior paraplanner, adviser or growing in the financial industry.
- Sit in with advisers in client meetings and assist with fact-finds
- Manage the workflow of the implementation of Statement of Advice
- Review SoA documents ensuring they comply with regulatory standards
- Provide support to Senior advisers - diary management
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Review PDS documentation
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Management of client portfolios
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
You Will Need:
- XPLAN experience is desirable
- Over 2+ years experience working in a Financial Advice practice.
- Must be degree qualified
- High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the square
- Work from home part of the week
- Parking space available
- Tight knit team with opportunity for development