An excellent opportunity has arisen for a client service manager to join a growing boutique financial planning firm. They are seeking a motivated and driven individual with strong research experience on superannuation and pension products.
This role is a rare opportunity to learn and develop your career as you are able to learn from fellow high performing advisers within a tight knit team. There are many development opportunities that support your long-term goals, whether it is becoming a senior paraplanner, adviser or growing in the financial industry.
- Implementation of Statement of Advice
- Develop accurate and succinct Statements of Advice
- Provide support to Senior advisers
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Maintain continuing education requirements
- Review PDS documentation
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Management of client portfolios
- Engage in development and training programs
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
You Will Need:
- MUST have solid experience with XPlan
- Must be degree qualified
- Min 2 years' experience as a paraplanner
- High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the square
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.