Our client is one of the Big 4 Australian Banks going through strategic change and are seeking for a Client Delivery Manager with extensive experience in project management within the Pension and Investment space.
As a Client Delivery Manager, you will be the key contact person of the Product Optimisation and Delivery Team within Pension and Investments Product and Client Management. The Ideal candidate will be the one that has proven experience in driving the delivery of projects, feasibility planning, estimation, project planning and project management.
- Leading a team of specialists to manage the process of the transition and the delivery of change initiatives projects
- To ensure the project's on-going improvement of the fundamental delivery capability and efficiency
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders from sales to service providers to senior executives both internally and externally.
- Drive initiatives and work closely with the Product Optimisation team to obtain new corporate customers and to improve the end to end customer experience with existing customers
- Convert large SME clients from external administrators into the company, including insurance takeover.
- Strategic planning and estimations of a project to increase productivity processes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in employer Superannuation industry, in the transitions and insurance design/takeover space
- Proven business improvement, engagement and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to lead a team of specialists within the transition process
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent communication and team building skills