The team itself is social and fun, with a collaborative team environment that supports each other to meet targets. The team all have longevity of tenure and a very low staff turnover - opportunities arise due to growth. The company itself actively encourages professional development and invests in its people. giving them the tools to succeed.
- To effectively manage, lead, coach and mentor a team of inbound customer services consultants, assisting and motivating them to meet team targets and KPI's;
- Conduct regular review and performance appraisals, provide development plans and assist with individual goal setting;
- Effectively communicate with team regarding new developments, strategies and improvements in process to ensure continued compliance and system enhancements;
- Actively encourage and contribute towards building a positive team culture, develop and make recommendations for continued improvement.
- 2 - 3 years' experience as a team leader within a contact centre environment, preferably financial services;
- Experienced within staff coaching and leadership, mentoring and training of staff;
- Ability to gather information, assess and identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations, strong influencing skills;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and lead by example.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. Don't miss this opportunity!
For more information, please call Nandani at (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #195544