There are presently a number of opportunities available due to ongoing growth as well as internal promotions of existing staff. They are looking to appoint people ideally with an interest in developing a long term career within financial services who want to work their way up the ranks as they develop their skills and expertise.
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts.
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a customer service based role (preferably phone based)
- Recently completed or close to completing a bachelor degree within finance or relevant industry
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer focsed environment
- Previous experience within financial services, investmenets or WRAP platforms an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service
This is a company that genuinely invests in its people and is a great stepping stone for somebody eager to succeed and establish a long term career within financial services.
If you are looking to build your long term career in customer service within this diverse environment then please, contact Nandani Gosai at Porterallen on (02) 8247 5711 or apply on the link below.
Note: This position does require permanent working rights within Australia in order to be considered.