This is a Fantastic opportunity for a Client Care Consultant to join a one of the most prestigious financial institutions in Australia. The candidate will be working for the clients WRAP team which handles complaints when they are escalated from the contact centre.
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Handling escalated calls and queries within SLA timeframes;
- Managing complaints received from clients with full investigation and reporting;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years' minimum previous experience in financial services, investments and WRAP platforms;
- Completed or close to completing a bachelor degree in finance;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.
Culture & Benefits:
- Excellent team environment and supportive management;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours.