Our client is a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management & finance, banking, advisory & risk and capital solutions, across areas including debt, equity and commodities. With a strong presence globally, they attribute their success to encouraging their people to think differently and promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurial drive within a strong risk management framework.
Due to successful on-going growth and business expansion, our client has multiple opportunities available for candidates with strong work ethic and drive to add value across a large organisation, with an interest in developing a long-term career with a diverse and collaborative financial services industry leader.
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts.
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1+ years' experience within a customer service based role (preferably phone based)
- Must be a high performing, customer centric individual
- Strong communication skills and an ability to problem solve
- Previous experience within financial services, investments or WRAP platforms is highly desirable
Join a business that genuinely invests in its people and is a great stepping stone for an individual who is eager to establish a personal brand within the Financial Services Sector.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Carter at Porterallen on (03) 8080-7241 or apply on the link below.
Note: This position requires permanent working rights within Australia.