- Monitor and control ongoing claims as well as end to end case management in property, liability and marine;
- Lead, manage and mentor employees within claims team including providing ongoing feedback and coaching, identification of development and performance needs, management and assigning of workloads, ensuring claims team knowledge is continually updated with any legislation changes and ensure compliance;
- Undertake projects to ensure continued improvement and enhancement opportunities within the business unit.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a technical claims team lead role;
- Exposure to property, liability and marine claims is essential;
- Experience with putting claims processes into practice;
- Knowledge of claims administration, fraud identification, settlements and complaints handling;
- Experienced within staff coaching and leadership;
- Ability to gather information, assess and identify options for improvement and make recommendations, strong influencing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Don't miss this opportunity! Apply now! Or contact Claire on (02) 8247 5706 quoting reference #195550