This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
About the role:
This role is newly created and has arisen due to growth in the team. This position will be responsible for assessing and processing high volume health insurance claims. In addition to assessment, processing and investigating, you will also be required to liaise with providers, members and other stakeholders to answer queries, investigate claims further where required, and identify and report on suspected fraudulent claims.
- Review and access all types of end to end Ancillary claims;
- Process claims with fast and accurate typing speeds;
- Customer service, member queries;
- Liaise with service providers, members and other internal teams and stakeholders to accurately investigate and clarify claim queries where requires;
- Contribute to team by participating in process improvement discussions & ideas, be proactive and willing to assist towards the overall success of the team.
Skills & Experience:
- 12 months experience within claims administration, systems & processes is essential;
- Understanding of insurance products and policies, ideally within high volume, short-tail claims;
- Fast and accurate data entry skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The team itself is social and fun, with a collaborative team environment that supports each other to meet targets. The team all have longevity of tenure and a very low staff turnover - opportunities arise due to growth. The company itself actively encourages professional development and invests in it's people. giving them the tools to succeed.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this leading fund! Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #188260