About the company:
This Global Insurance business is a market leader in its area of specialism, with a reputation for providing exceptional service to both clients and brokers. With ambitious growth strategies earmarked for the next few years ahead, this is an exciting time to be joining
About the role:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Claims Officer within the field of marine and transport. This position requires someone who is client focused with the ability to build excellent relationships with brokers. This is a growth role with ample opportunities to progress your career.
- Handling claims from start to finish on behalf clients across multiple products including Marine and Workers Compensation;
- Client and Relationship Management to ensure exceptional service is provided
- Adherence to SLA's and service standards
- Development of best practice
- Centre of excellence for Transportation claims related matters
Skills & Experience:
- Background in travel insurance / personal liability / accident and health;
- Degree qualification is highly regarded but not essential;
- Articulate, well-presented client facing manner;
- Ability to persuade and negotiate;
- Track record of managing a complex case load
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Culture & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Package as well as generous bonus;
- Rapidly growing team within a global business, scope for development and career progression.
For more information, please contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #189212