An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior with strong technical abilities to join our Clients Underwriting & Claims Development Team
About the company:
- Our Client is one of Asia Pacific's leading life insurers. They have a fantastic culture of care & offer multiple benefits, along with promoting a work-life balance.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Reporting in to the Chief Claims Officer, you will be responsible for the compliance of claims assessment through formal claim reviews, providing written analysis and recommendations for senior management including approval for authority limit increases.
- Maintain claims philosophy and strategy, best practice, guidelines & standards, ensuring these are consistently applied by all Claims Assessors.
- The role has shared responsibility for the ongoing technical claims development of approximately 110 staff
- You will continually strive to make improvements surrounding risk management, efficiency, client centricity and to provide a superior level of service to both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 5 years' experience within Life Insurance (Retail/Group claims assessment)
- Experience managing claims processes along with training/development of Claims Assessors
- A thorough knowledge of insurance products and the legislation/regulations within the industry
- Authority level
- The ability to coach & provide constructive feedback to claims assessors within the team to ensure continued development
- Strict adherence to Compliance processes and protocols
- Strong technical abilities including data analysis and reporting
- Excellent attention to detail, along with written and verbal communication skills
- Diploma of Financial Services - Life Insurance (desirable)
Culture & Benefits:
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- Our Client provides numerous benefits to promote health & wellbeing
APPLY here directly or contact Nicola Triggs on 03 8080 7283 for a confidential discussion