This is the oldest and largest property & casualty insurer who are recognised as a world wide leader in commercial insurance with a long history of financial stability & great security rating. They are based in the heart of Sydney CBD and are well known for encouraging a positive and progressive team culture where talent is recognised and rewarded. Opportunities within the company are rare as the company is a highly sought after employer of choice.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- End to end case management of travel claims;
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide regular updates on the progress of claims and leverage the expertise of senior Claims consultants and other key stakeholders;
- Evaluations, basic investigatory tasks and by gathering and documenting relevant information;
- Provide assistance to team members and identify opportunities for process;
- improvement to support the achievement of team and organisational goals and objectives.
Skils & Experience:
- 12 months working in a call centre within financial services;
- Previous experience working within end to end property, motor or travel claims is highly regarded;
- Working knowledge of the customer value chain and relationship management;
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and particularly travel portfolio is desirable;
- Proven computer literacy;
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity! Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #198864