This is a globally recognised brand name specializing in a wide range of specialty risk claims management. Working with a blue-chip client base and within a team of highly experienced claims specialist, this is an outstanding opportunity to develop a career within a rapidly expanding niche line of insurance. The company prides themselves in providing excellent training and development opportunities, actively encouraging their staff to grow and develop their careers and promoting from within.
This position has come about due to internal promotion and is suited to an experienced claims consultant with 2 - 3 years end to end experience who is now looking to develop their career into a highly interesting and specialist area. A genuine interest in technology and cyber risks along with your claims experience is essential.
- Work closely alongside a team of loss adjustors to manage your own portfolio of cyber claims from end to end;
- Whilst not high-volume claims, the claims are often made up of complex and varied issues and will see you assessing all facets of risk to their business clients.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within end to end insurance claims;
- Experience within commercial and exposure to cyber is ideal, experience in other lines is welcome where there is a genuine interest in technology;
- Qualifications or experience within IT highly desirable;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, excellent communication skills with strong stakeholder management, client management.
This is an exceptional opportunity to direct your career into a highly interesting, ever evolving, specialist line of insurance and become an industry specialist. Career progression opportunities to develop into loss adjusting or similar abound within this company and this is an excellent career kick starter.
To apply for this position, call Nandani on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #197104 or click APPLY on the link below.