This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
This position is ideal for somebody who enjoys a blended role where you are utilising both your administrative skills as well as customer services, with a desire to problem solve and help customers. This position will see you reviewing and assessing medical insurance claims in order to process and ultimately resolve them in a fast and efficient manner. It will require excellent communication skills with a willingness to pick up the phone and speak to providers to assist in the investigation and resolution of claims as well as an ability to speak directly with the customer to discuss the status or any query relating to their claim.
- Review and assess medical insurance claims;
- Processing claims with fast and accurate typing speeds;
- Liaise with service providers, other internal teams and stakeholders to accurately investigate and clarify claim queries where requires;
- Speaking with customers to update them as to claim status and resolve any queries in relation to their claim
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within an administration position where decision making has been a key requirement essential, financial services, insurance or medical highly desirable
- Excellent phone based customer services skills are essential
- Attention to detail, with a fast and accurate typing speed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #192137