About the role:
This is an opportunity for an experienced Claims Assessor to join a national leading insurance institution - one which stands for exceptional solutions-based expertise, consistent risk management and financial stability. This is the last chance to join a company which invests in it's employees and supports growth by providing training.
- Support end to end processes and maintain the Life Claims procedures;
- Provide mentoring and support to your team members as required;
- Comply with external functions, WHS policies, procedures and safe work practices;
- Train encourage and mentor junior claims and administration employees;
- Build technical and professional skills to ensure the continual growth of the Life Claims team.
- Minimum 2 years in retail or group case management experience;
- Currently a Claims Assessor (or above) within the Life claims industry;
- Subject Matter Expert in IP & TPD is essential and Allied Health background is highly regarded;
- Exposure to claims quality assurance and auditing would be highly regarded;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Business relationship / Stakeholder management expertise.
What's in it for you:
- Generous remuneration, bonus potential, and additional benefits;
- Collaborative, team culture;
- Intellectual property to learn and develop from.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must be permanent residents of Australia.
For more information, please contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference number # 181825