The foundation of our client's success is knowledge and competence - qualities that benefit both stakeholder and employee alike. As a world-renowned Reinsurer, our client invests a great deal in maintaining their knowledge lead and foster the innovative strength and expertise of the 1000's of high quality individuals within the business.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Claims Assessor to join one of the world's leading Insurance institutions - one which stands for exceptional solution-based expertise, consistent risk management and financial stability.
About the role:
- Support end to end processes and maintain the Life Claims procedures;
- Provide mentoring and support to your team members as required;
- Comply with external functions, WHS policies, procedures and safe work practices;
- Train, encourage and mentor junior claims and administration employees;
- Build technical and professional skills to ensure the continual growth of the Life Claims team.
- Minimum 2 years of retail case management experience (or a mixture of Group & Retail);
- Currently a Senior Case Manager (or above) within the Life claims industry;
- Allied health background would be highly regarded;
- Subject Matter Expert in IP & TPD is essential;
- Exposure to claims quality assurance and auditing would be highly regarded;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Business relationship / Stakeholder management expertise.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with a globally recognised reinsurer;
- Generous remuneration, bonus potential, and additional benefits;
- Collaborative, team culture;
- Intellectual property to learn and develop from;
For further information, please contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 or you can email your CV to email@example.com