This is a great opportunity for a Claims Assessor to join one of Australia's leading financial institution with a fun and dynamic atmosphere. This role is an engaging and exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Claims assessing professional to develop their skills and to grow within the business.
You will have supported career development with internal learning processes and training at your fingertips, a close-knit team environment and a positive work/life balance. Be recognised and rewarded with a wide range of company benefits on offer. There is the opportunity to further your claims career.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support end to end processes and maintain the Life Claims procedures;
- Build relationships with loss adjusters, forensic accountants and solicitors, as well as other legal and claims professionals
- Provide mentoring and support to your team members as required;
- Comply with external functions, WHS policies, procedures and safe work practices;
- Build technical and professional skills to ensure the continual growth of the Life Claims team.
Skills & experience:
- 12 months + experience of Group/ Retail case management experience doing end to end claims as a Case Manager or Claims Assessor;
- Allied health background would be highly regarded;
- Exposure to IP OR TPD;
- Exposure to claims quality assurance and auditing;
- Business relationship / Stakeholder management expertise.
Culture & benefits:
- Generous remuneration, bonus potential, and additional benefits;
- Collaborative and inclusive team culture;
- Flexible working conditions with potential to "Work from Home";
- Fantastic office environment offering great views of Sydney;
- Intellectual property to learn and develop from.