There's never been a better time to re-assess your career goals, hopes and aspirations in the ever-changing life insurance claims sector. If you're actively looking for your next career move within the insurance, or reinsurance space, I'd love to have a confidential chat with you.
About the Company:
- Leaders in the group & retail life insurance market
- Collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Various employee benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance
- Clearly defined career paths
- Reinsurance options available for senior level claims professionals
- Vacancies across the Sydney CBD, and the West
- Competitive packages / enhanced superannuation / great benefits
Multiple Life Insurance and Reinsurance claims vacancies now available across the Group and Retail sectors; from standard claims assessor with little experience to senior and principal level claims professionals.
If you are actively (or even passively) seeking your next career move, or perhaps interested in knowing what might be available in the market, then I'd love to hear from you.
I would also be keen to speak to those with a worker's compensation, or CTP, background.
- Full E2E life claims assessment - IP / TPD and/or lump sum incl Trauma
- Good understanding of the claims landscape including regulatory and financial issues affecting claims
- A thorough understanding of medical terminology
- Coaching and mentorship of case managers
- Ensure regular and timely communication with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Requesting medical and financial information
- Ability to undertake phone-based claims assessment - must be proactive in your outlook
- Higher level duties will be applicable for the more senior roles
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a life claims assessor (retail or group) - you MUST have done full E2E claims processing
- At least 5 years' experience for some of the more senior roles
- Ideally be an expert in IP and/or TPD claims assessment (some roles)
- Proactive outlook
- Strong team player, great communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Allied Health background - preferred in some cases
In addition to the above, having a tertiary degree in Finance/Commerce, or an Allied Health or Legal discipline, would be very highly regarded by many of my clients.
For more information, please contact Kevin Pickard on (02) 8247 5714 or email me directly at Kevinp@porterallen.com.au