The foundation of our client's success is knowledge and competence - qualities that benefit both stakeholder and employee alike. This is an opportunity for an experienced Claims Assessor to join one of the world's leading Insurance institutions - one which stands for exceptional solution-based expertise, consistent risk management and financial stability.
- Support end to end processes and maintain the Life Claims procedures;
- Provide mentoring and support to your team members as required;
- Comply with external functions, WHS policies, procedures and safe work practices;
- Train, encourage and mentor junior claims and administration employees;
- Build technical and professional skills to ensure the continual growth of the Life Claims team.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' of Retail or Group case management experience;
- Currently a Case Manager or Claims Assessor within the Life claims industry;
- Allied health background would be highly regarded;
- Subject Matter Expert in IP & TPD is essential;
- Exposure to claims quality assurance and auditing would be highly regarded;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Business relationship / Stakeholder management expertise.
Culture & Benefits:
- Generous remuneration, bonus potential, and additional benefits;
- Collaborative, team culture;
- Intellectual property to learn and develop from.
For further information, please contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 or you can email your CV to email@example.com