An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Claims Administrator to join an inclusive, member focused Industry Fund in Melbourne. You will be responsible for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure a seamless end to end process of Death, Terminal Illness, TPD, Permanent Incapacity and IP Claims.
About the Company:
- Our client is a firmly established Industry Fund who provides advice across Superannuation, Investments, Insurance & Retirement. They pride themselves on their strong member focus and historically having an extremely low turnover of staff, which has resulted in a supportive, inclusive culture.
Key role responsibilities:
- Reporting in to the Claims Manager, you will be responsible for proactively managing the end to end administration of Death, Terminal Illness, Total Permanent Disablement, Permanent Incapacity and Income Protection claims.
- Engaging with appropriate Third Parties including Employers, Solicitors, Union Representatives and the Fund's insurers, to facilitate the claims process.
- Speaking to both members, beneficiaries and their representatives about sensitive and complex claim information.
- Prepare documentation for the internal Claims Committee and Trustee meetings.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Insurance claims for Superannuation
- A sensitive nature and the ability to show empathy
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office and strong attention to detail to ensure accurate data entry
Culture & Benefits:
- Inclusive and highly collaborative team culture
- Our client promotes a healthy work life balance - Robust health & wellbeing programme in place
Please do not hesitate to APPLY now or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Triggs on 03 8080 7283