This is a rare opportunity for a insurance claims administrator to join one of Australia's leading not for profit institutions in an environment that encourages you to excel and achieve, with plenty of learning and development and ongoing training. This role is an engaging, involved and exceptional opportunity for an ambitious administration professional looking to develop their skills within a busy insurance and become a true specialist.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. They are looking for ambitious individuals who are eager to progress their careers for the long term.
- Providing administrative assistant to a team of highly experienced claims professionals;
- Customer liaison and support - working with customers to assist them and update them in regard to their claims;
- Creating and setting up of claims files;
- Management of correspondence and updating of files;
- Processing and updating of information, data entry and processing of payments.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 experience as within an administration / customer care-based role - insurance highly desirable but not essential;
- Demonstrated customer service skills;
- Data entry and attention to detail essential;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Team focused attitude and an ability to self-manage.
Apply now to the link below or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #189652