Our client is a leading Australian bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Market Operations Associate with Deceased Estate, Margin Lending and international product background.
The ideal candidate will be the one that has experience in settlements at a broker firm or in Operations at an investment bank. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Support processing, settling, confirmation, reconciliation and investigation of real time payments and financial market products, such as cash, fixed interest, derivatives and foreign exchange.
- Support Estate representatives and all other related parties.
- Performing QA checks for Estates processing and to manage business risk.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that all deceased accounts are processed in accordance with the legislative requirements as well as Policy and Procedures.
You must have:
- 1+ years' experience within the Operations at an investment bank
- MUST have strong written and verbal skills in English
- Finance and trading experience are essential
- Banking/Commerce/Business or related degree qualified is highly desired
- Strong attention to details.
- Advanced Excel skills
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below.