This market leading financial services provider is currently experiencibng significant growth and development and have multiple opportunities for case managers to join their service review team on a contract basis to assist them as they work through this strategic change.
Commencing on a 6 month contract with the liklihood of extension, this will open an awesome opportunity to develop into advice / remediation and gain valuable experience in this space. Working holiday visas are welcome to also apply for this opportunity.
- Manage and review of customer profiles & assessment of advice provided
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to work on improvements to the risk management framework
- Make recommendations for remediation actions where appropriate
- Manage end to end process of advice review cases
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience within financial services, advice or banking
- Previous experience within disputes or investigation highly beneficial
- High attention to detail and ability to manage high volume file loads and deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Anson Lam on (02) 8247 5712 quoting reference: #191969 and please click the apply button below.