This is well known and established insurer, highly regarded not just for their work but also as a highly desirable employer of choice, progressive and flexible in their workplace practices with excellent training and opportunities.
There are currently a number of opportunities for case managers within their workers compensation team for an initial 6 month contract, with opportunity for extension and possibility of permanent opportunities.
This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody wanting to gain experience into the insurance claims industry as full training will be provided. Customer services and people management skills essential.
- Management, assessment and investigation of workers compensation claims
- Retunr to work and injury management
- With regard to policy terms and conditions, assess claims
- Liaise between 3rd parties such as medical professionals, employers, rehabilitation consultants and lawyers to assist in return to work strategy planning
- Creation of records and processing of claims
Skills & experience:
- Experience within insurance claims highly desirable, with experience in WC, health or similar preferred
- People with Allied Health qualifications eg. Psychology, Physiotherapy, Rehab Counselling, Nursing etc looking to transition into insurance industry welcome - training provided
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated background within a customer services environment, strong relationship management skills
- Demonstrated administrative skills with experience within a regulated, process driven environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Magill quoting reference: 192766
Please click the apply button below.