The foundation of our client's success is knowledge and competence - qualities that benefit both stakeholder and employee alike. This is an opportunity for an experienced Claims Assessor to join one of the world's leading Insurance institutions - one which stands for exceptional solution-based expertise, consistent risk management and financial stability.
You will be required to:
- Support end to end processes and maintain the Death/ Terminal Illness Claims;
- Comply with external functions, WHS policies, procedures and safe work practices;
- Have regular contact with clients, advisers and 3rd parties;
- Minimum 3 years' of Group case management experience;
- Currently a Case Manager or Claims Assessor within the Life claims industry;
- Allied health background and exposure to Death and Terminal Illness Claims would be highly regarded;
- IP & TPD is essential;
- Exposure to claims quality assurance and auditing is desirable.
Culture & benefits:
- Generous remuneration, bonus potential, and additional benefits;
- Collaborative, team culture;
- Intellectual property to learn and develop from.
For further information, please contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 or you can email your CV to email@example.com