This is a nationally recognised company within insurance, listed on the ASX and offer a dynamic workplace culture. They are looking for someone who has exceptional customer service skills, who is self-motivated and looking to progress their career.
- End to end case management of home and content claims;
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide regular updates on the progress of claims and leverage the expertise of senior Claims consultants and other key stakeholders
- Evaluations, basic investigatory tasks and by gathering and documenting relevant information
- Provide assistance to team members and identify opportunities for process improvement to support the achievement of team and organisational goals and objectives
- Minimum 12 months experience in end to end home and contents, domestic or commercial claims;
- Strong customer service experience and display a passion for helping people
- PC skills/literacy and be able to navigate multiple computer systems
- Attentive and confident when liaising with customers and service providers
- Positive attitude to teamwork and willingness to embrace change
Culture & Benefits:
- Excellent benefits
- Collaborative and social team culture.
- Development and career progression from within
Don't miss this chance to push your career to the next level! Apply now by following the link below, contact Nandani on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #195183