Our client is one of Australia's leading banks seeking an experienced Case Manager to manage the portfolio of claims within the Trustee department.
Their main goal is to act in the best interest of customers regarding Death, TPD, IP Claims, Terminal, etc. assessing these claims end to end.
The ideal candidate will have end to end case management experience coupled with claims assessing and dealing with daily queries.
- Manage a portfolio of simple and complex claims on death, TPD and IP
- Review declined claims on behalf of the trustee to ensure decisions are the right outcome for members and customers
- Manage complaints through both internal and external resolution avenues
- Manage Financial Hardship complaints and empathise with customers
- When required, prepare documentation for Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
- Reviewing future recommendations for declined claims and ensure compliance with Trust Deed and Superannuation laws
- 3+ years' experience in similar/equivalent role
- Desired legal qualifications / Law Degree or business
- In depth understanding of claims; Death, TPD, IP, Terminal, etc.
- Life Claims Assessing experience
- Understanding of Superannuation and Trustee Compliance
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible work options
Please apply by the link below or email Cira Ryan directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5703 for a confidential discussion