About the Company
Our client has a well-established Business Bank in Melbourne with a significant share of the local market. They have built an enviable reputation based on providing trusted financial advice and tailored banking solutions.
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a energetic and driven Business Banking specialist to spearhead their business growth agenda in the Southern region.
Key role responsibilities:
- Driving the growth and profitability of a portfolio of Business clientele.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with business' to understand their needs and identify cross sell opportunities to distribute the Bank's product and service offerings.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new businesss.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth.
- Strict adherence to Risk and Compliance processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven and quantifiable track record in business banking or commercial broking with experience in writing credit submissions in the $1m - $3m debt bracket
- Extensive exposure to business lending solutions and ability to identify needs for commercial customers.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Culture & Benefits
Equips its staff with the Tools and Support required to be successful in the role from the outset and rewards them with a highly competitive salary and performance based incentives.
For more information, please contact John Iellamo on 03 8080 7234 or click on APPLY below