This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to Retail, Commercial, Agri, Health, Affluent and HNW customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
This is a well established financial planning business with a significant share of the Australian financial advice market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Financial Planner to deliver the highest level advice services to their Retail branch, Health and Affluent customer base.
Key role responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Corporate Bankers to identify opportunities to apply your knowledge of the SME market to structure effective business protection solutions to affluent customers with complex wealth needs
- Where identified, provide opportunities for referral to our specialist financial planners.
- Clients are typically owners of large Health related privately held businesses
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with SME Business clients to understand their needs and provide advice in the areas of buy/sell, key person and personal protection needs.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
Key candidate requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, DFP and ADFP. CFP highly regarded
- 2+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with exposure to HNW clients or Business Owners with complex wealth needs.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to someone who is attracted to a welcoming, diverse and energetic culture, highly stimulated and committed to providing Financial Planning advice to affluent clientele.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary package and Uncapped monthly bonus incentives, Salary packaging options, Health & wellbeing benefits and commitment to "true" work life balance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 1843471.