Our client, a market leading Australian bank and have a fantastic opportunity within their Finance Transformation Team.
The ideal candidate will have minimum five years' experience with proven experience as a Business Project Lead specifically within business transformation in banks and/or BIG 4 consulting firm and experienced in executing and managing finance transformation deliverables.
What's expected of you:
- Lead key streams under the finance transformation GL migration program.
- Work force planning
- Provide leadership and embed agreed ideas through execution of projects
- Portfolio management and optimisation to time budget, scope and quality.
- Deliver strategies to uplift the pace of execution of deliverables, reduce the costs, reduces rework through influence of the end to end value chain involved in project delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in running large programs of work across financial institutions
- Demonstrated experience in strategic problem solving and input into driving a strategic organisation agenda
- Demonstrated experience in engaging, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders of all levels, to spearhead timely and effective decision making
- Relevant Project Management qualification and/or Tertiary education with a relevant degree qualification in Business/Commerce, Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Ability to apply strategic thinking skills to define aspirational maturity horizons, as well as a hands-on approach to creating and delivering practical solutions
- Exceptional understanding of Finance technology and business systems (strategically and operationally)
- Understanding of the Group's project methodologies, tools and frameworks specifically Agile project delivery.
- Experience working and driving change in large scale enterprise with many different stakeholders
- Strong people management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with strong project management, governance, change management, communication and presentation skills
- Past consulting experience would be a major advantage
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email Fiona.email@example.com or call on 02 8267 2492 for a confidential discussion