Our client, a market leading Australian bank and have a fantastic opportunity within their Finance Transformation Team.
The ideal candidate will have minimum five years' experience with proven experience as a Business Process Lead specifically in business transformation in banks and/or BIG 4 consulting firm. Familiar working with large scale organisations going through a large transformation and understanding the complexities of working to such a scale.
What's expected of you:
- Lead the process within the finance transformation - GL to cloud stream.
- Manage the documentation of current business processes.
- Assist in coordinating the structure the functional solutions as designed by the business and technology BAs into end to end process flows to the appropriate detail based on the process.
- Working closely with the CM to identify process changes between "as is" and "to be"
- Oversee the development of the standard operating procedures (LCl4 or 5) including controls and facilitate risk sign offs on the control points
- Ensure the correct setup, design & execution (running where necessary) localisation/fit gap workshops for process rollouts.
- Analysing requirements coming from localisation/fit gap and initiate and sponsor any change requests where relevant.
- Support business change impacts of the solution and how to manage readiness including learnings and best practice for implementation.
- Strong Understanding of ORACLE FUSION
- Proven ability to work within a team
- Degree qualification is essential
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve and identify solutions.
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8267 2492 for a confidential discussion