Our client is a diversified financial services firm based in Sydney CBD.
As a result of strong organic growth in their advice business our client requires additional support in the form of an expanded advice implementation team that provides support on key accounts regarding Insurance, Superannuation and Investment products.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for a motivated and talented Implementation Manager looking to advance their career.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders that ultimately result in greater trust and efficiency within the business.
- Work very closely with BDM's in the helping them achieve smooth transaction of software implementation and business proficiency.
- Supporting the state sales team through both the Life Risk and Wealth Management side of business.
- Manage and maintain the integrity of the firm's financial advice systems to ensure that top external advisors and staff nationally are fully trained on appropriate business tools.
- Proactively develop and maintain a detailed understanding of each client's business needs and offer solution where appropriate.
- Increase the awareness of the firm's financial advice system, so that advisors have every confidence in the firm's financial advice systems when they present them to their clients
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Relevant experience from a financial planning environment
- Preferably XPLAN or COIN experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- DFP compliance essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of the firm's business and its products
- Driver's license
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this senior role provides exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths.
A highly competitive salary and performance based incentives will be available to the successful candidate.
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan on 02 8247 5703, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below