Our client is a leading platform provider who are currently experiencing growth and are seeking a Jr BDM to join the team. Our client has an excellent reputation within the industry and pride themselves on a great team culture with well-defined plans for team and company growth.
The ideal candidate will be one with a BDA background looking to move into a BDM role with their career. You will be responsible for managing key relationships and ensuring continuously new opportunities are identified
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing and new relationships
- Build strategic, long lasting and trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Research and identify any new opportunities within the market to stimulate growth
- On the road travel to key clients or any key relationships while identifying new opportunities
- Present technical knowledge to clients to engage in quality conversations to truly understand their needs
- Train and educate on the platform products available
- 3+ years' experience in a BDA/Jr BDM role.
- Strong technical platform knowledge
- Consultative, strategic relationship management and sales experience
- Knowledge of superannuation and wealth regulatory environment
Please apply by the link below or email Ciara Ryan directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8247 5703 for a confidential discussion