Our client is a leading FX company experiencing rapid growth. They are seeking Relationship Manager and providing an excellent opportunity for a motivated, ambitious and outgoing individual to close opportunities and expand their client books. Our client is open to training individuals if they have exceptional work ethic and possess a strategic mind.
The ideal candidate will be one with strong corporate sales experience both over telephone and face to face. You will be selling corporate solutions and career development opportunities will present itself to top performers.
- Act as a main point of contact, interacting with clients on regular basis through phone consultations to deepen relationships by providing market updates and insight on the impact of market movements
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing and new corporate customers
- Proactively identify any new opportunities within the market to stimulate growth
- Create revenue through open trading deals
- Build strategic, long lasting and trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- 7+ years' experience in direct corporate sales BDM/RM role
- Knowledge of Australian corporate sector
- Strong sales negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent relationship management
- Telephone and face to face sales ability
- Relevant financial degree is essential
- Experience with CRM software's