About the Company:
- Our client is a well-established 'Big 4 Bank' servicing customers in Australia, New Zealand and around the world. They have built an enviable reputation based on their commitment to both customers and staff alike.
Key role responsibilities:
- Driving 1st Party Home Lending through the Referrer Channel
- Working along different stakeholders within the organisation, as well as supporting Home Finance Managers, Relationship managers, LAM's and Relationship Directors across the Bank's Retail & Premium Network
- You will spend a lot of time meeting and creating relationships with clients within different markets
- Ability to meet customer needs, expectations and also to deliver results
- You will be responsible for growing your own book of clientele and building rapport with high quality referral networks - the ability to do this will be key in your success.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 3-5 years of business development experience in generating new business
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed customer expectations and business performance requirements
- Ability to create and develop partnerships& relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Culture & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and career growth & development will be available to the successful candidates.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lorraine Njuguna on
03 8080 7206