Our client is a leading financial services company seeking to bring on a talented and established Business Development Manager within their sales team.
The client is an investment and superannuation administration service suitable for all types of investors. As a result of organic growth in their investment business our client requires an established Business Development Manager with high levels of experience in the platform space who will work on key accounts regarding Insurance, Superannuation and Investment products.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful Business Development Manager who is seeking to join an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
Key role responsibilities:
- Proactive contact with adviser panel to maintain existing relationships and identify new opportunities within the market
- Build strategic, long lasting and trusting relationships with key stakeholders both internal and externally
- Drive sales growth within the team
- Build strong repour with advisers to build long-term trusting relationships
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with advisers around to understand their needs and requirements for the business
- Present technical knowledge to clients to engage in quality conversations to truly understand their needs
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrated experience wealth management market across products, platforms, superannuation, and investment
- 3+ years experience in a Business Development Manager role
- A strong record of high performance, influencing skills and ability to work autonomously and use your own innovative
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to advance your career within a highly regarded financial planning business with a strong wealth culture.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary package and generous incentive scheme, as well as enjoy the excellent culture from a first-class wealth practice that is led by some of the best leaders in Australia.