A major bank is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their growing team based in Sydney CBD.
As the Business Development Manager, your focus is to identify and generate business opportunities across the financial services industry. You will act as the key point of contact for prospective clients and all key industry groups, as well as develop and maintain strong relationships between clients and networks. Ensure that the requirements of newly signed clients are documented and communicated through to the appropriate operational personnel and managed through to implementation.
- Drive new sales growth within the assigned region and across financial services;
- Responsible for generating leads & leveraging contacts;
- Monitor client management activities & ensure expected performance is being met;
- Attend networking events as required;
- Prepare required tenders, partnership & all other proposals;
- Sign new clients by obtaining a completed SLA;
- Maintain regular client contact with existing clients;
- You will be the contact point for client queries & manage the escalation of these accordingly;
- Prepare weekly business development reports.
Skills & Experience:
- Must speak Mandarin or Cantonese;
- 5 years' + experience within the credit industry or service related industry;
- Experience in building & maintaining strong client relationship;
- Highly developed negotiation & dispute resolution skills with the ability to influence;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to produce quality & informative reports on time;
- Strong MS Office skills & experienced in using CRM systems.
Culture & Benefit:
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for career progression.