This brokerage is a long established leader within commercial insurance products with offices across all states and tenured, enduring relationships with their client base. With a demonstrated approach to innovative thinking and driving initiatives to increase client potential, this is an oustanding firm for somebody who is passionately committed to building excellent client relationships and embracing future opportunities.
As a culture, the company sees their staff as their biggest investment, and work closely with the team to mentor, train and guide each person individually to help them achieve their professional aspirations. They proactively promote from within and provide every resource to help you achieve your goals. Work life balance is not just a myth here, and the team offers a social and fun culture, with plenty of perks and benefits to boot, including car allowance with secure parking, laptop and mobile, a yearly staff incentive bonus structure as well as uncapped commission structure.
This position is ideally suited to somebody who is keen and hungry to develop their broker / account executive skills into a client facing business development role, with the position maintaining a dual element of both managing your own book as well as bringing in new business and growing that portfolio. The team has a dedicated lead generator to bring in leads and assist you in generating new business opportunities.
As the Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the NSW BDM and team to follow through business leads and generate new business
- Coordinate and liaise with new business initiatives and other managers to develop strategy
- Provide insurance knowledge and assistance to regional offices, creating and displaying the values upheld by the brokerage
- Account management of existing and new business and servicing needs of the client
- Manage a portfolio of renewals and assist in customer retention
- Work with insurers and assist in developing strong working relationships with representative
- Complete internal databases, compliance and reporting functions for management
To be considered for this role we're looking for candidates with the following:
- Background in commercial insurance preferred with SME client base
- Proven experience in meeting targets and building excellent client relationships
- Tier qualifications essential
- An enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude
- A commitment to being a team player
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on the 'Customer Experience'
This is an opportunity for a candidate with a solid insurance background and desire to exceed. The client base is well established, targets are easily achievable and bonus structure easily attainable and generous.
Apply now! Click on the link below or call Sarah Magill on (02) 8247 5719.