Our client is an investment and superannuation administration service suitable for all types of investors.
As a result of organic growth in their investment business our client requires support working in the platform space, as additional provision to the Business Development Manager that provides support on key accounts regarding Insurance, Superannuation and Investment products.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful Business Development Associate looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
Key role responsibilities:
- Proactive contact with adviser panel to provide hints and tips for making it easier to do business via clients platform in regards to comprehensive range of investment options, with superior transaction and reporting solutions.
- Work really closely with the Platform Business Development Manager Specialist to support their day to day advisor activities, helping drive sales growth.
- Manage, investigate, resolve a any adviser issues, questions, complaints raised via appointments or direct contact with the adviser.
- Build strong repour with advisers to build long-term trusting relationships via face to face visits, phone and webinars.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with advisers around to understand their needs and provide solutions around platform and superannuation queries.
- Highly proficient in using excel in preparing formula based coding and comparisons fees.
- Active involvement in helping the Business Development Manager with new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Provide professional and ethical behaviour in actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
Key candidate requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline -is preferred but not essential.
- 2-3 years Industry experience preferably working in the financial planning space.
- Solid understanding of excel and computer systems.
- General understanding of Superannuation, Insurance and investments products.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Ability to work autonomously and use your own innovative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to advance your career within a highly regarded financial planning business with a strong wealth culture.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary package and generous incentive scheme, as well as enjoy the excellent culture from a first-class wealth practice that is led by some of the best leaders in Australia.