This is a unique opportunity for a driven and motivated BDA to join a growing firm based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
Our client has been in the market for over 20 years and is the main player in the industry and is experiencing ample growth.
- Answering daily queries from clients/BDMs in relation to the products via telephone, email and face to face
- Ensuring the highest level of service is provided to each BDM/client and queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Consulting internal and external stakeholders and building rapport within the industry to obtain relevant information
- Administration and maintenance of accurate records and coordinating the provision of information
Support to the BDM and identifying new opportunities within market
To be successful for the role you must have
- 2 + years Financial Planning, Superannuation, Insurance experience
- CSO/Support experience required
- DFP qualified or willing to complete
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, motivated and willing to progress within a company
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to grow a long and stable career path
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Community engagement programs
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan on 02 8247 5703, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.