The ideal candidate is expected to focus on existing and new bank clients as well as have full portfolio management responsibilities:
- Develop and present appropriate solutions to business banking clients;
- Identify and secure new lending and business opportunities;
- Build strong business relationships and source new business banking customers;
- Work with internal stakeholders to prepare lending documents and set up new accounts;
- Mitigate risk by arranging agreements that meet lending standards and guidelines.
- 3-5 years' experience in business banking or similar role;
- RG146 compliant and Degree in Commerce or Finance;
- Sound knowledge of portfolio management and business banking practices;
- Ability to influence and negotiate positive outcomes;
- Strong customer management and relationship management skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative to drive results;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for you:
- Toowoomba location - work close to home;
- Collaborative team culture with ample room for growth;
- Career development of employees by supporting their technical and personal skills for now and the future.
This is a great opportunity for a Relationship Manager - Business Banking to join a nationally recognised bank in their growing team. Apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.