This leading Australian Banking Institution has built an enviable reputation based on trusted financial advice.
They have a well-established business with a significant share of the small business banking market in Victoria, and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a motivated and energetic Business Banker to deliver trusted financial advice to a portfolio of customers.
Key role responsibilities:
* Driving the growth and profitability of SME clients with borrowings up to $3m Commercial & $5m in residendial.
* Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and identify cross sell opportunities to distribute the Banks product and service offerings.
* Active involvement with new opportunities and identify internal and external networks to grow new business.
* Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
* Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will possess:
* Proven track record in, small business banking, along with residendial lending with ability to demonstrate historical performance.
* High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Extensive residential and non-specialized commercial property lending skills, including:
* Being able to read and interpret financial statements for individuals, companies and trusts.
* Ability to structure credit proposals and identify and mitigate credit risks ? predominantly with credit requests supported by residential freehold property.
This opportunity will appeal to a highly driven professional with a proven track-record in Banking & Finance.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary package and generous incentive scheme, as well as enjoy the excellent culture from a first-class business banking practice that is led by some of the best leaders in Victoria.