Our client is a leading Australian business, with an excellent brand and presence nationally. They are currently looking at exciting new products and services to improve their offering to customers. As a business they can provide you with stability and a chance to work in their head offices located Melbourne.
We are looking for experienced retail business analysts, to join this business during an exciting period of growth. In this role you will be working closely with Project Manager and manage various project issues, risks and changes. Some of the other key responsibilities include:
- Using common tools, processes, and methodologies across the project
- Analyse and document various product and financial metrics
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of requirements
- Provide recommendations on proposed business initiatives
- Previous experience in a similar role within the retail and/or FMCG industries
- Tertiary qualifications from a business discipline and CA and/or CPA qualifications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to think outside the square and demonstrate self-initiative