This is well known and established insurer, highly regarded not just for their work but also as a highly desirable employer of choice, progressive and flexible in their workplace practices with excellent training and opportunities.
They are currently undertaking a transformation project and require a number of Business focused Analysts to undertake a documentation migration. The focus is to support the completion of the Document Digitalisation project phase and will require the business analyst to develop an effective understanding of the different distribution channels to enable you to design, develop (including set up and maintenance of branding and imagery) and conduct testing of customer policy documentation and email templates.
- Working with stakeholders to understand and document their requirements
- Analysis of current print output against legal requirements / product updates
- Marking up existing templates and/or developing mock-ups where required
- Managing changes through formal document review process and obtaining sign off
- Testing and reviewing output and coordination of stakeholder feedback
- Assigning priorities to the resolutions arising
- Ensuring any changes are completed within agreed upon time frames
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced as a Business Analyst preferably within insurance or financial services, with well developed analytical skills, including process analysis and mapping
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multitask
- Proven ability to drive initiatives to completion
- Confident in dealing with and managing stakeholders
To apply for this opportunity to work with a leading insurance brand and assist them in driving forward their operational improvement goals, please click Apply on the link below.