An opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst with Digital financial advice exposure to join a leading Australian Bank. You will be working around developing new Digital Advice capabilities and implementing best practice strategies.
This role will be employed on either a contracting or permanent basis depending on you. The offer flexible work options and will be the ideal role for an experienced Business Analyst in the wealth management space.
- Identify customer and user problems on the bank's website and implement strategies to remediate the issues
- Contribute to streamlining business processes and platforms
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to enhance digital advice capabilities
- Develop new digital advice systems and capabilities
- Work alongside the business stream for further recommendations for enhancements
- Assist in digital and agile transformation
- Analyse business impacts and changes
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience in Superannuation Business Analyst.
- Experience in working on financial advice systems
- Exposure to platform transformation projects preferred
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a team
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.