Our client is a global asset management firm going through growth and strategic change and are seeking a Business Analyst to manage projects and operational changes. The role will mainly focus on continuous improvement projects on processes.
This is the ideal role for a candidate with proven attention to detail and time management skills. You will ideally have a clear understanding of the operational investment management processes.
- Develop project deadlines, schedules and plans
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to work on improvements to the risk management framework
- Manage projects and promote operational change
- Continuous improvement on existing processes and implementing new processes within the operations team
- Improve quality of service provided to the investment teams
- Drive new initiatives to improve overall performance
The ideal candidate:
- 3 + years experience in funds management industry
- Understanding of Investment Operations in an asset management business
- Experience working with Blackrock, or Charles River is an advantage
- Proven success in business analysis and project management
- Must be degree qualified in related discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.