Our client is a leading financial institution who is seeking a motivated Business Analyst with a strong can-do attitude to join their growing team based in Sydney CBD.
- Producing end to end process developments;
- Contributing to PDS's, annual reports, forms and marketing;
- Assisting with audits and carrying out an analysis on arising issues within the business;
- Clearly communicate procedural changes in line with the businesses' stakeholders;
- Taking part in business stream projects and remediation activities;
- Working alongside business representatives for recommendations on enhancements for procedures;
- Organise and run sessions to improve training and development, changes in documentation, management and reporting;
- Build relationships the Wealth function and focusing on customer service improvements.
Skills & Experience:
- 3- 5 years' experience within the financial services industry and exposure to Superannuation;
- Degree qualified in Business or IT;
- Strong skills and knowledge of Superannuation and up to date legislation;
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management;
- Ability to work autonomously and work with complex pieces;
- Attention to detail.