This is one of Australia's largest and industry leading general insurance broker networks, spanning across Australasia and with global outreach. They pride themselves on providing excellent market access, products and services with a focus on consistently developing and improving cutting edge technologies to support their broker partners.
This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody looking to further develop and branch out in their brokerage career. The role will see you delivering training across their broker network throughout Australia, training and onboarding both new and existing brokers and working to develop them into expert users in their broker platforms. In addition to training and technical support across Sunrise and SVU, you will also be responsible for consulting with brokers, gathering feedback and market needs in order to consistently develop and improve system requirements. As this is a client facing role, you will be required to travel through Australia frequently, meeting with broker partners and delivering training programs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide SVU training and technical support throughout broker network
- Review and implement system enhancements, upgrades and changes
- Deliver a high quality service to internal & external stakeholders, developing strong relationships throughout the brokerages
- Identify market requirements for current and future products, consulting with brokers and gathering and managing feedback
- Creating new processes and identifying enhancement opportunities
- Minimum 5 years experience as a broker or underwriter within general insurance. Experience must be current.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills, established networks in insurance broking industry and business development skills are critical.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Sunrise and SVU
- Experience within presenting and facilitating training within both small and large group settings
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Attention to detail and ability to identify opportunities for development and manage change
- Flexibility to travel as required by the position
This is an incredible opportunity for a well established broker or underwriter to branch out and step into a training and leadership role. To apply for this opportunity, please click the link below or for a confidential conversation, call Sarah Magill on (02) 8247 5719.