Our client is a well-established boutique brokerage in the heart of the CBD firm with a multi-million dollar book specialising within Professional Indemnity and Risks including niche areas such as Cyber Liability and Information Technology risks. The company has experienced a high level of growth in recent years and has expanded their team and business greatly, receiving multiple industry awards and recognition for their work.
- Supporting the brokers on a daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone;
- Receive, review and submit proposal forms;
- Liaising with insurance companies and clients and drafting and preparing quotes as well as insurance reports;
- Issuing certificates of currency and processing renewals and endorsements on policies;
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working as a team assistant / admin support within an insurance brokerage;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
To apply for this outstanding contract opportunity, click Apply on the link below. Or you can contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #193752