The company is a boutique insurance brokerage based close to train station and has a close knit team of around 10 employees. Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Broker Support Administrator with the focus to contribute to the smooth running of this busy brokerage, working in an autonomous manner and being able to employ your initiative within the scope of the position to effectively keep the operations of the team running smoothly.
- Assisting brokers on a daily basis in relation all administration dutires and queries via email and phone;
- Reviewing all policy T&Cs ensuring the documents are all up to date;
- Drafting and preparing quotes, insurance reports and pricing emails;
- Assisting with client claims;
- Processing cancellations of products.
Skills & Experience:
- 12 months experience within an Insurance call centre or administration support within a brokerage is essential;
- Bachelors degree is highly regarded;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Excellent customer service / client relationship skills.
Apply Now! or contact Nandani on (02) 8267 2495 quoting reference #203601